This is my passion!

There are a lot of things that really passionate me, there are of humanist tendencies, like arts, politics, history but in preference the arts make me feel passion. When I looking a piece of art like a paint, the sensation that transmit to me are so powerful and is awesome how that sensations are different in every person that see the piece, that is so exciting. Not only the visual art, the musical part too, maybe for me, the people is more sensible to the music because exist a lot of kind of music and is easier to get it, in my case I am a person that Is based on the rhythm because is the first impression that I have of a song, how that makes me feel and it musically wealth, how the piece are build and what instruments have, after that for me comes the rhythm.


But… all of these are parts of what passionate me but one of the things that really passionate me is the architecture and that is why I´m here. Maybe in a first instance I don’t know what really was architecture but once that I entered to the career I realized that the architecture is more artistic and interesting that I thought. This profession has a lot of parts interesting and specialties that makes it more wealth. I realized about this when I entered to the career and I began to see how the architecture see the space and how is interacting with the people who lives on it.


Comentarios

  1. I'm glad that you can study something that you feel passion, that will make you a great professional and a happy person for the rest of your life :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1 - Autobiography

A friend

Family Photograph