Seattle


Is so difficult for me to decide one city that I want to visit because exist a lot of cities that I want to see. I have a kind of mental list, even I think that exist places that I never heard but that if I listen something about of one, I would wish to go to that part.

One of the cities that I want to go for architecture is Paris, is almost a Cliché but I don´t want to lose that opportunity in my life, I really want to go to Paris and enter to the Louvre, go to eat something delicious and taste a good coffee. Bu I would to talk about of another city because I want to talk about a city but not for the point of view of an architect, I´m going to talk about of music too. I want to go to Seattle in United States… I love the music and some artist that I love lived in Seattle, is the cradle of the Grunge music and post tock and I really want to see those places. Where Kurt Cobain started his career and do a lot of strange things, how it was his environment and go to see his house. Seattle is a city with a perfect weather to me, is rainy and fresh, I hate de summer, the heat in a city is horrible. Also Seattle in photos is beatiful, around the city and inside. I want to put in clear that I have curiosity to see the United states but is not my principal destination.



Comentarios

  1. hi, how great that you find another reason to visit a place and that it is not just for its architecture, seatle sounds like a nice place to visit and go.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. If you want to taste a good coffee you have to visit Italy!
    France it's well known because of their breads and sweets.
    Spain it's also well known because the "croquetas" and so is Germany because of the beer. And you have to taste the chocolate from Belgium...!! Yes, a lot of places, indeed. (But they're near each other in Europe haha)
    I have never considered visit a lot of places from USA, but the weather seems nice and I just googled images to see how the city looks and it's really iconic.
    I will add it to my "to visit someday" list too!
    Thank you for sharing your experiences!
    Regards!!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1 - Autobiography

A friend

Family Photograph