Cementery


The last week it was a lot of things that I do but I can't remember... is terrible haha but I remember one of all of them. My old school it was preparing a trip to the General cementery in a curse of history, a friend of mine told me and invite me because that cementery have a lot of Mausoleums with a diferent kind of architectures, verys specials and curious, also it was a reaaly culturistic routh. I accept the invitation and I went, because I had the time because we was in "toma".

I only can say That place is awesome! becuase it has a lot of interesting and weards mausoleums! one of the most interasting was the mausoleum of Juan Vicuña that it was a Hindu Mausoleum or something like that, I structure of oriental origins, like the temples of adoration in India or the Nepal temples. also it was a lot of classics and gothics mausoleums, big and small mausoleums. the place it is so green with a lot of trees and a specific and weard but confortable atmosphere.

I visit the tomb of Violeta Parra, of some presidents and the tomb of Salvador Allende. I listen the story of the "la llorona" that is legend of latinoamerica that is present in that cementery. I recomend a lot that visit, is very cultural and interesting, more if you like the architecture and the history of Chile.

the nexts photos are the mos interasting maousoleums that I see.



Comentarios

  1. I think the cementery is a small town, the General cementery is really amazing! But I only visit it in the light of day, I think at night is very terrifying.
    Regards

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I remember that I went there two years ago and it's very long, I almost lost there with my friends, but it's interesting that a cementery can be so cultural

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1 - Autobiography

A friend

Family Photograph