Blog post 2 - Why did I choose this career ?




When I was a child I didn't think about a lot of jobs or professions but yes in a few specific professions that I felt that I was born for that. First I wantted to know the space, be an astronaut was my fisrt dream. But at the same time I really like to draw (until today) and I wantted to be an famous artist. When I started to growing up the music was the art that took the first place... one day, when I was 14 years old I look the art in the structures of the buildings and since that day the architecture was one of my real options... the design too but architecture had something that I couldn't take off of my head, I didn't know what was it but today I can understand that this career was the best option.

Since I was in the high school, I really wantted to go to the university, the school was very borring for me, when that day came, i was very excited, and this time here, in the university, had been one of the better experiences that I had in my short life, the people here, the diferents kinds of persons, the diferent opinions and the artistic atmosphere are some things that I loved of this university.

When I finish the career, I would like to desing a lot structures with a diferent and artistic style, I don't like the common tipes of buildings. I like the structures with a sense, with a propose, with a meaning, with history... that have something to say to the wolrd.



Comentarios

  1. the school was very boring for me too, and when i came to the university i was excited and nervous too

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I LOVE THE IDEA OF BUILDINGS WITH DIFFERENT ARTISTIC STYLES

    ResponderBorrar
  3. You seem to be a very artistic person, I think you will do it great as an architect.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. when i was in the school i thought just like you its so bored and when i graduate was the best day of all my life , i think that architecture was a very good option for your personality and for what you think ,

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1 - Autobiography

A friend

Family Photograph