Fiestas Patrias!



For  this fiestas patrias, I planned a lot of things that I needed to do. First one day to celebrate with my University friends in the pircas. That was very craizy, was a good day haha a lot of remembers of that day comes to me. Next a day with my family, in home, they don´t celebrate this dates but we ate anticuchos and drank wine. For the next day I had tickets for the “Fonda Permanente! And I went with two friends of the university,  was a long day but I really enjoyed it, I listened a lot of good singers. The next three days I went to the fonda of the Estadio nacional with all friends, we drank a lot, play a lot of games (I won two teddies those days) and I was hosting in a friend´s house. In the afternoons, for lunch, we cooked a lot of food, experiments and different kind of foods, we did terrremotos in home and see a lot of movies. This fiesta patrias was one of the better fiestas patrias that I ever have. Is a week that I always wait with craving because is a good weekt to rest, eat good and have good moments with our friends, I don’t know if this is because the Chilean festivity or for the good times.

Comentarios

  1. It was a long celebration I think jajaja but its awesome that you can spend time with your friends and have relaxing moments

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 1 - Autobiography

A friend

Family Photograph